How Jill Rieder lost weight and found her way to health

293 viewsTwo years ago, Jill found herself in poor health and with 100 lbs (45 kg) of excess weight. She felt that her health had gotten out of control and she had to be on a constant sugar high to make it through her days. Her body was full of inflammation and she was exhausted.

Finally, she found the keto diet and gave it a shot. Tune in for this short Diet Doctor documentary to get Jill’s full beautiful story.

Watch a part of the video above (transcript). The full 9-minute mini documentary is available (with captions and transcript) with a free trial or membership.
Join free for a month to get instant access to this and hundreds of other low-carb videos. Plus Q&A with experts and our awesome low-carb meal-plan service.

Living low carb with Jill Rieder

Psst..!

The full video is premiering on the 8th of January on Youtube and will be available for all of you. Check it out here!

Related interviews

• My success story with Kenneth Russell
    My success story with Kenneth Russell02:52When Kenneth turned 50, he realized that he wouldn't make it to 60 the way he was going.
  • My success story with Gillian Szollos
    My success story with Gillian Szollos02:55Gillian had a normal life when she all of a sudden started to get seizures. She suffered terrible side effects from the meds so she started a keto diet.
  • Cindy lost 80 pounds on keto
    Cindy lost 80 pounds on keto02:30Cindy Miller and her family have transformed their health by following a low-carb diet.
  • A low-carb story with Dr. Campbell Murdoch
    A low-carb story with Dr. Campbell Murdoch02:37How Dr. Cambell Murdoch found out that what he had been telling his patients with high triglycerides for the last 10 years was wrong.
  • Living low carb with Chris Hannaway
    Living low carb with Chris Hannaway08:19What does living low carb look like? Chris Hannaway shares his success story, takes us for a spin in the gym and orders food at the local pub.
  • How IRONMAN athlete Chris Holley lost 200 lbs
    How IRONMAN athlete Chris Holley lost 200 lbs04:57Meet Chris Holley and get to know all about his experiences as an IRONMAN athlete on a low-carb/keto diet.
  • "My doctor urged me to take statins"
    "My doctor urged me to take statins"20:17Diamond became highly interested in cholesterol and heart disease, and was able to make vast improvements – without ever taking medications.
  • Challenging the dogma
    Challenging the dogma16:47Dr. Priyanka Wali tried a ketogenic diet and felt great. After reviewing the science she started recommending it to patients.
  • "I sort of wanted to save the world"
    "I sort of wanted to save the world"22:22How can you give back to the low-carb community after achieving great results on the diet? Bitte Kempe-Björkman explains.
  • Treating cancer with a keto diet
    Treating cancer with a keto diet17:07Can a strict keto diet help prevent or even treat some cancers, like brain cancer?
  • My success story with Jim Caldwell
    My success story with Jim Caldwell02:23Jim Caldwell has transformed his health and gone from an all-time high at 352 lbs (160 kg) to 170 lbs (77 kg.
  • 200 pounds lost and a health journey for the family
    200 pounds lost and a health journey for the family15:05Larry Diamond has transformed his life and lost 125 lbs (57 kg) on a low-carb diet, and here he shares his insights from his journey.
  • Living low carb with Caroline Smale
    Living low carb with Caroline Smale07:30Caroline Smale shares her low-carb story and how she lives low carb on a daily basis.
  • Carbs or not for type 1 diabetics?
    Carbs or not for type 1 diabetics?14:46How much simpler is it to control type 1 diabetes on low carb compared to on a high-carb diet? Andrew Koutnik has had great success managing his condition with a low-carb, high-fat diet.
  • "I have been following the wrong advice!"
    "I have been following the wrong advice!"16:39How Antonio Martinez finally managed to reverse his type 2 diabetes.
  • "It was so incredibly easy!"
    "It was so incredibly easy!"16:53In this interview Stephen Bennett shares what he has learned from his low-carb journey.
  • A life without migraines
    A life without migraines15:44Elena Gross' life was completely transformed with the ketogenic diet.
  • "We are not designed to be chronically ill"
    "We are not designed to be chronically ill"25:54

All success stories

The post How Jill Rieder lost weight and found her way to health appeared first on Diet Doctor.

Visa hela artikeln