Jump to content

Autoimmunitet med de ledande experterna - gratis att delta

Erik 2

Recommended Posts

10:e november till den 17:e hålls en "summit" om autoimmunitet med ett stort antal experter, det är gratis. Läs mer nedan. Bland andra Terry Wahls; Aristo Vojdani; Tom O'Bryan, David Perlmutter; Chris Kresser; Alession Fasano; Nora Gedgaudas. 


"Based on twin studies, we now know that 25% of autoimmunity is genetics, and the other 75% is environment. I believe there are 5 main environmental factors that contribute to autoimmunity: leaky gut, diet, stress, toxins, and infections. Every one of these is a piece of the pie--for some, one piece may be bigger--but all play a role to some degree. Each day of The Autoimmune Summit will include speakers from each category. In addition, certain experts will discuss special cases in autoimmunity, and why autoimmune disease has become such an epidemic. For your convenience, the experts have been color-coded, so you can easily identify the topics that interest you the most."



  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...